Land Management Consultant in Melbourne
Established more than 20 years ago, Land Management Systems is an environmental contractor and consultancy based in Melbourne, providing vegetation managment, restoration planting and mapping.
We cater to government, engineering and private clients managing vegetation impacts.
A Wide Range of Environmental and Scientific Services
With years of experience, Land Management Systems provides unique and practical advice for a broad spectrum of land and environmental issues.
We offer a wide range of environmental and scientific services, including:
- Weed control and management
- Environmental consultations
- Weed spraying
- Natural resource consultation
- Revegetation of landscapes
- Soil testing and analysis
- Operational support
- Environmental specification and auditing
Our goal is to ensure that our input maximises the value of your project and minimises compliance costs.
Professional and fully trained staff
Highly Qualified Team
At Land Management Systems, we pride ourselves on being able to identify and provide practical solutions to land management problems. We cater for both public and private project managers, including metropolitan and regional municipalities.
By combining our knowledge and skills with a close attention to detail, our qualified team specialises in:
- Specification and project management of environmental issues such as fire prevention, nature conservation, tree management and weed control
- Preparation of environmental QA documentation
- Environmental assessment and tender specification of engineering projects
- Environmental complaints management
- Fire prevention advice
- Native plant and animal management
- Environmental awareness and chemical safety training
- Soil pollution testing
We are happy to discuss your project at no obligation.
We can identify land management issues and provide structured responses that comply with legislation.
Why Choose Us?
- Professional team with broad infield experience.
- Expert capability in weed management and high precision application.
- Field services that include plant identification, mapping and soil testing
- Project management services